EURON Microcellular PU
Safety and resistance to compression.
Sheets made of closed cell Polyurethane foam. It is a completation of the compact Vulkollan (R) when a more deformability and a lower compression resistance are requested. Vulkocell has a density from 300 up to 650 Kg/m3 which allow a higher deformability as to other compact elastomers.
Vulkocell is suitable to solve swinging problems.
This is the result of a low absorption and a higher
dynamic load capacity.
Vulkocell characteristics assure:
- larger work capacity awith an increased density;
- regular compression behaviour with a temperature
range from -20 to + 80°C;
- minimum permanent deformation under continuous pressure (2 hours, 40% compression);
- resistant to oil and grease;
- photo-sensitive material (dark color).
Applications: Springs and shock-absorbers for
automotive industry, gaskets for bonnets, joints for ball bearing, clutch rings, pressure bars.
EUROFOAM is in a position to make moulded pieces
on customers demand.